This re-telling of Charles Dickens’ classic tale is aimed at readers aged 11+ and is ideal for students who wish to extend and consolidate their knowledge of English.
• Adapted for students of English
• With activity pages and extension work
• With pre-reading, post-reading and critical thinking questions
• Accompanied by colourful and engaging illustrations
• Glossary with targeted vocabulary words
Story Land Classics aim to bring the joy of classic literature to the young audience. Tailored to meet the needs of students at A1 to A2 levels, each story is selected and re-told to help students gain confidence as they grow their knowledge of English language and literature.